Indian food is best enjoyed at an ambient restaurant, with friends and family. However, when dining out is not an option, Indian takeaway is an easy alternative. It is hassle-free, just call ahead or order online and enjoy authentic, traditional Indian food in the comfort of your home.
But what do you order? With a menu as vast as ours, it is normal to get flustered. So here is a list of Indian dishes that you can order for takeout.
Best Indian dishes for takeaway at Indique Indian Restaurant:
- Kebabs: A variety of grilled or spit-roasted delicacy that is perfect for any time of the day. Since the chutney or dip is packed separately, they are a good option for takeout.
- Biryani: The Indique special biryani is a festival of flavours, created with fragrant Basmati rice, chicken or lamb- cooked with saffron water.
- Tandoori chicken: There’s nothing better than smoking hot tandoori chicken at the end of a long, hectic day.
- Pasanda: A mild curry that you can enjoy with literally anything, anytime.
- Prawn curry: This is as royal as your takeout can get. Indique offers two different kinds of prawn curry that are equally loved by our customers- Goan and Kerala prawn curry. Which one would you like to try?
- Jalfrezi: A thick gravy based curry with a medley of veg as well as non-veg ingredients.
- Indique chicken: An Indique special for all chicken-lovers. It’s a dish of pan-fried chicken, stir fried in sauce with garlic, ginger, chilli, onion, and pepper.
- Murg mahal: It’s a mild chicken dish cooked with coconut milk and pure ghee (butter).
- Indique sea bass: Pan-fried fresh sea bass served on the side of rich, creamy gravy.
- Rogan Josh: Amp up the spice factor in your dinner with this medium hot delicacy. It’s a traditional dish that is a great option for takeaway.
Why order Indian takeout from Indique Indian Restaurant?
Indian takeaway often translates to dry or heavy curry that is far from palatable. The dishes mentioned in this post from Indique stay warm and delicious even on the ride to your home. We pack the food as well as we can so that you can enjoy fresh, tasty dishes when you arrive at your destination.